The Storm Lake city council Monday afternoon will consider the final acceptance of two projects… the McKenna Addition street project and the Bargloff Addition street project.
Also on today’s agenda… the final reading of an ordinance adding stop signs and the second reading of a huffing ordinance. The council is expected to approve a grant agreement with the Iowa DOT for the replacement of the fuel system at the airport.
The city council meeting is open to the public, beginning at 5:00 Monday afternoon at city hall.
CITY OF STORM LAKE COUNCIL MEETING, CITY HALL JULY 16, 2012 5:00 P.M. AGENDA
1. Hear the Public
2. Resolution No. 01-R-2012-2013 Approving Consent Agenda
A. Approve List of Bills
B. Approve Minutes – July 2, 2012 Meeting
C. Approve Liquor Licenses
D. Approve Storm Lake Music Department’s Beach Party
E. Approve Board Appointments
3. Resolution No. 02-R-2012-2013 Approving Change Order #2 to the McKenna Addition Street
4. Resolution No. 03-R-2012-2013 Approving the Final Acceptance of the McKenna Addition Street Project
5. Resolution No. 04-R-2012-2013 Approving Change Order #4 to the Bargloff Addition Street Project
6. Resolution No. 05-R-2012-2013 Approving Change Order #5 to the Bargloff Addition Street Project
7. Resolution No. 06-R-2012-2013 Approving Change Order #6 to the Bargloff Addition Street Project
8. Resolution No. 07-R-2012-2013 Approving Change Order #7 to the Bargloff Addition Street Project
9. Resolution No. 08-R-2012-2013 Approving the Final Acceptance of the Bargloff Addition Street Project
10. 3rd Reading of Ordinance No. 01-O-2012-2013 Adding Stop Signs
11. 2nd Reading of Ordinance No. 02-O-2012-2013 Adopting Huffing Ordinance
12. Resolution No. 09-R-2012-2013 Authorizing Official Signatories for Farm Service Agency
13. Motion Approving Grant Agreement with Iowa DOT for Airport AIP Grant – Fuel System
14. Motion Approving Amendment #3 to FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant for Sanitary Sewer