No Injuries In Storm Lake House Fire

The Storm Lake Fire Department was dispatched Saturday afternoon to a house fire at 308 West Ninth Street.

Fire fighters extinguished a fire burning in the attic space which had begun to burn through the ceiling. There were no injuries. Damage to the residence is estimated at 15-thousand dollars. Overheated electrical wiring in the attic is believed to be the cause of the fire.

Fire fighters were on scene for about one hour, and were assisted by the Storm Lake Police Department. The owner of the home is Dora Alexander of Storm Lake.